Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Believe

I have not posted on my blog for a very, very long time , no particular reason, I seem to have these breaks from time to time.
All of the challenges this month were very inspiring but I only managed to squeeze in one before the cut off.
I am joining in with sketch  challenge number 76 at Scrap Africa.

I watched some great tutorials by a lady called Bec Genet and they inspired me to bring out the gesso, embossing powder and stencils.

The model is my daughter Ashleigh  the Queen of selfies - thank goodness as she provides lots of pics .

So I  hope you like my layout !


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful.
    I have no idea how you did all those techniques, you will have to give me a demo when I next come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see a page from you Wendy. Very pretty and a beautiful model you have. Take care and hope you are keeping warm down in the south. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! She is so pretty - you're lucky to have a girl! I really love how you fussied up the title...and the sort of girly shabby chic style is really nice. Gorg texture! I think we all need a break every so often to recharge those creative batteries. And You Tube is a fab place to visit for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, buurvrou!!! Lovely having a post from you again - hope you're well!!!!
    Your layout is so beautiful!!!! Love all the pretty little flowers and the yummy texture!!! Wonderfully done!!!!
    Have a great day!!!! Raining here in George!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great to have tons of photos to scrap Wendy; your daughter is gorgeous! Lovely take on the sketch and I love that row of pretty flowers. Thank you for joining Scrap Africa July challenge and hope to see you again this month Wendy and have a happy great scrappy crafty moments always!
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    Scrap Africa Design Team
    Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo is just gorgeous Wendy! Your daughter is a beauty! ;-) Such a pretty page too and love the little blooms, pretty papers and the gesso stencilling! ;-)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx